Re: Defibrillator

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunnikillr@xxxxxxx>

the one I took apart ( with the assistance of a friend) had a 3KVDC .01uf cap in it..... and a really nice diflourosulfide?/methane(?) spark gap ( which blew up and turned the interior aluminum parts a lovely purple) (( the reason why we took it apart stunk like all heck broke loose))

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Hi Johnathan,

Yes the burns from a pig one may not want to survive, yet the line is
carrying far more current, not that it would matter much.

Staying on topic, I was thinking more about 240 or 440 accidents which occur
more frequently.

It would be nice to have one in every household, especially past fifty! Say
how big of cap/V is in those? Any know?

Jim Mora