Yup, not cheap, norare all my other goodies, maybe a good idea for teslathons

Hi All.
I'm browsing ebay for a good tapered front panel piece of gear to strip. Found this Philips.. 7616099858
Thay are not that cheap. What about a group effort for get togethers?

I had a serious latch on that burned both hands (DC) in HS but the burn is worse on the inside. I couldn't say help me. I just stood there shaking violently. Thank fully someone hit the red button!

Has anyone gone into fib and been brought back?

Jim Mora