Re: Philips Defibulator

Original poster: "Drake Schutt" <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello

Im a total n00b when it comes to all of this high voltage and tesla stuff but I am not sure how great of an investment a defib is. I read somewhere a while ago when defibs were becoming available to the public that defibs are less effective than CPR. They also cost in the thousands of dollars. I would say having a friend trained in CPR would be a better investment, though both would be about as prepared as you can get. That being said Im sure theres someone out there who has had their life saved by one, so you can't argue with that. All in all though, unless youve got money to burn I wouldnt invest in one.

just my humble 2 cents
Drake