From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jacob' s Ladder - was: twin stacked primary supports
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 12:22:55 -0600

Hi Mike,

Cool website ;^) and I love the 15 kVA JL. When watching the JL video,
I noticed that the "hum" was lower and meaner sounding than mine; but I'm
sure that that is due to the fact that Great Britain is on the 50 Hz power grid
instead of the 60 Hz that we are on here in the Western Hemisphere. Nice
coil and maggie videos as well ;^)

David Rieben