Re: Jacob' s Ladder - was: twin stacked primary supports

Original poster: "Mike Tucknott" <michael.tucknott@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi David

Thanks for the kind comments, the "hum" you can hear is the ballast working
hard, at the top of the ladder the copper pipe is almost 1 foot apart and
the current
draw way massive.

Cheers Mike T