Re: twin stacked primary supports

Original poster: "Mike Tucknott" <michael.tucknott@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gary

Thanks for the comments, I spoken to other coil builders and I`v increased
the spacing between the layers by 2 1/2 times the conductor size, I think
this
might just be a suck it and see, if I do get layer to layer arcing then I`ll
go back
to the drawing board and insert insulation or increase the layer to layer
space.

If I build a flat primary it needs to be 36 1/2 out side dia and this is
just to big
it might sound crazy but 24" by 24" will fit through my garage door and out
in
to the garden. ops.......

Cheers Mike T