Re: New coil takes shape

Original poster: "Mike Tucknott" <michael.tucknott@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All

Well it was back to the drawing board, and I`v come up with an extra space
saving plan. I increased the distance between the layers to 25mm and they
will be inclined at 30deg. so yes we are talking conical twin stacked
primary
with a foot print of 24" square and it will still have 20 turns.
This should also make taping a lot easer.

Cheers Mike Tucknott