Re: Setting up a pole pig's wiring

Mine has only one diagram. Your LV windings is certainly two for the series (14400) or parallel (7200) operation. Your hv winding is still a single winding. According to your spec plate, you have no tap on the case.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Mine has two LV coils but only one HV coil:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/pig_14.4kV_25kVA_3.jpg

Does yours have a diagram showing this, or simply a
description? Mine does 14.4 and 7.2 kV so two diagrams
for the LV side.

Adam