Coil for sale

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx
List,

I expect to be moving soon and would like to sell my coil.  You can see it at:
<http://members.aol.com/esondrmn/index.html>http://members.aol.com/esondrmn/index.html
The coil is the 6" secondary, toroids, primary, stand with wheels, sync rotary gap,(primarily built by Bill Wysock) with phase control set up, two .025 ufd Condenser Products caps, Superior 220 volt 28 Amp variac, 5,000 watt Luxtrol variac used as ballast, line filter, E & I meters, 5kva 14,400 volt pole transformer on wheel stand.

I would like $1,000.00 for all of this. I don't know how much I have invested in this project - but my wife might know:) The hard part is you must drive to Spokane, WA to pick it up. I am not interested in trying to box this up for shipping.

Ed Sonderman