Re: Concerns about Silicone

Interesting! However, I see no reason not allow a breather hole in the center of the baffles (in the event more than 1 is being used).

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Hi,

A number of coils have been "blown up" form explosive gases inside the secondary form. Many "glues" give off explosive gasses that can collect inside the secondary form if it is "sealed"...

A "warning thing" about that!! ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry