.5 inch tungsten final cc of order.

Hi Celine,

You may need to order more .5" green stock. Here's the 1.5" list I'm working off:

2 David Rieben
4 Phil Labudde
6 Joe Smith
4 Steve Date
8 Making Lightning
2 James Zimmerschied
8 Sean Taylor
4 Matt Deming
2 Alan Jones
40

Then we have:

8 ~  2.25 cut Jim Mora (1/3 cuts) requires three rods
4 ~ 1.75  Peter Teren, Australia (~1/4 cuts)
2 ~ 1.75  Gerry Reynolds (~1/4cuts)
14

So we have a total of 54 needed. I will come by tomorrow around 10:00 to pick up a sample for my machinist (he wants to mic it, old school and good) and I'll get a weight and lowest costs for everyone's shipping.

Please place the cost overruns on the card # I gave you and email me back a total when you have time.

Thanks for all your help,

Jim Mora