Tungsten .5 " on order

Hello List,

I just ordered the .5 Inch Tungsten rods. There will be 17 pieces available after my need. First previous orders will get priority, but please email your address and zip code so I can add in shipping. Pay Pal is good but money orders are ok.

Jim Mora
245 El Camino Dr.
Ojai, Ca 93023

We are probably looking at a month delivery.

I am making NO profit on this but do need to move them. Gerry Reynolds has been kind enough to process the 3/8 orders.

.5 inch x 1.5â?? @ $15.00 ea should work well as stationeries, in high wattage RG coils, or as excellent static gaps. The coils just keep getting bigger :-)

As RQ used to say," Throw another mega volt at itâ??. I plan to reach at least a mega volt this year :-)

Regards,
Jim Mora
805 701 7569