Tungsten rod 1/2 inch x1.5

Hello Group,

The rod from Diamond Ground is green tipped pure welding rod and their cuts
are very close tolerance. They are charging us a very nominal fee to cut
them.

Gerry got involved when we started talking about 3/8? size.
I need (8) ½ rod and asked for a piggy back. Lets please re-evaluate who
wants what. Gerry gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx will take the 3/8" orders and
I?ll take the ½? ones. Please contact me off list once more with a quantity
so I can place the ½? order.

Pricing:? Hello Jim,

The quote for the 1/2" x 1.50" Pure Tungsten is $15.00 per piece with a 25
piece minimum.  The lead-time for this material is 8 to 10 weeks."

I suspect it will be faster than that. BTW I have some 1/8"x1.5 from them if
anybody wants some of those. I MUST get a count on the 1/2" slugs though, so
PLEASE contact me off list with an adjusted amount ASAP.

Jim Mora
805 701 7569