Bad movie with interesting effects

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi All,

I just finished sitting through the final episode of a 1935 SF serial entitled "The Lost City". Its a terrible movie with lousy script exceeded only by the lousy acting. I mean, this turkey makes "Plan 9 from Outer Space" look like Oscar material. Its only redeeming quality was a chance to see the electrical effects by Ken Strickfaden. I noticed that back in '35 the actors ran around, unprotected, a lot closer to operating Tesla coils than I would hope to see anyone on this list (well, almost anyone) ;^) Maybe, given the quality of this film, the studio considered all the cast and crew expendable.

Matt D.