Re: finally done, need confirm.

Hi Daniel,

It looks like the bottom MOT primary is wired up backwards. With MOT's it may not be as important to put the spark gap across the MOT instead of the cap like it is with NST's but I'll defer that to others MOT experience.

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, after about 9 months of attaining parts, learning how tesla coils work, and actually building my tesla coil, i am finally done. I hopefully have attached a schematic with enclosed info on specifications.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TeslaDanielSchematic.gif

I would just like to know if everything looks up to par and if i am ready to fire it up. Please e-mail with any comments or suggestions that would be beneficial, thank you for your time.
Daniel

_