http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTFilt.jpg

Cheers,

        Terry

At 05:09 PM 3/9/2006, you wrote:

Thanks Bart. Sounds like a good idea. You would also considering posting a ref to Terry F.s protecction circuit so beginners don't blow their NSTs right away. I usually send one out in the cap orders --- gives them something to think about.

Dr. Resonance

To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: Where are all the good caps?

Hi Dr.,

Yes, you certainly have. I was thinking, it might help get the word out if we posted your sight as the contact to buy MMC's. I would like have a source for CD caps at the JavaMMC Calculator page (unless you would rather it not be posted at websites).

In the past, I used the Geek Group as the source, but since they are now moving to other priorities, it would be nice to point coilers to a source. For a year or so now, I've really had no place to point coilers to.

Take care,
Bart