Re: Where are all the good caps?

Hi Dr.,

Yes, you certainly have. I was thinking, it might help get the word out if we posted your sight as the contact to buy MMC's. I would like have a source for CD caps at the JavaMMC Calculator page (unless you would rather it not be posted at websites).

In the past, I used the Geek Group as the source, but since they are now moving to other priorities, it would be nice to point coilers to a source. For a year or so now, I've really had no place to point coilers to.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

We have been supplying them for the past 2 years and we order quantities that allow us to always have stock.

I posted this message on the Tesla List dozens of times as have other experimenters.

Dr. Resonance

I need to make a MMC for my next coil but I can't find a good supplier. I used www.tedss.com for my 6KV coil but they don't have anything practical for a 15KV coil. Anybody know a better place?