Re: Pole pigss with delivery!!

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx There is a used machinery dealer in Nashville TN that sells used transformers. I just bought a 30KVA transformer 480 volt primary step down to 240 volts for $200.00. I drove and picked it up. Transformer is now hooked up and it works fine. The guy has 3 HV power line pole transformers he quoted me a price of $75.00 for a 14.4 Kv 10kva transformer. He says there is not much call for the HV transformers so he sells them cheaper to get rid of them. Shipping is FOB by truck. The HV transformer price seems like an OK deal, I think truck shipping will probably be the killer. I will get his Name, Address, Phone, Monday when I am at work if I don't forget just incase someone is interested.

Gary Weaver