New Scientist Magazine-- Electrum photo and Article

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
All,

New Scientist Magazine has just published an article which
includes a photo of Greg Leyh's Electrum Tesla Coil.  The photo
was taken by Terry Leonard.  The article also covers Greg
Leyh's proposed Nevada Lightning Lab Facility, and much more
as described below by Terry Leonard in an e-mail I received
from him.

John
----

Hi John,

The good news is that I just purchased the magazine locally and the
Electrum photo I took is full page.
It all looks good and the article is great too.

The magazine just came out today, Friday June23.  I had checked the
local bookstore and it was not in the day
before.   I am delighted to have this photo published again.

There is a good article, four pages with illustrations, about Greg Leyh
that will very much interest the Tesla List group.
Lightning, Tesla coils, particle accelerators, and Leyh's proposed
Nevada lightning lab facility
with its twin 37 meter tall coils, are all good reading.  In this issue,
New Scientist, 24 June 2006.
It comes out weekly so it will only be available in stores for a week.

Greg Leyh's web site is        www.lod.org.

Regards,
Terry Leonard

PS  My photo of  Electrum can also be seen at on Greg Leyh's  site at
http://www.lod.org/Projects/electrum/testing/pages/Leyh23pwr.html

PSS The magazine photo is higher contrast than I usually like but it
looks good with the rest of the page
layout and text.  I wonder if they, New Scientist, increased the
contrast by accident or did they make it
that way on purpose?