Re: Tesla Related Article

Original poster: "Carl Cone" <clc555@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't understand very much of what you are writing.Very little knowledge
of Tesla coils.But I can see,you are very knowledge people.What I would
like to know.Are there a normally positive and a normally negative
iron(compounds).Or any other thing(P N) that is attracted by a magnet.That
will conduct electric.I have figured out something about a magnet.I think
no one other knows.Or I just can't find it on the Internet.
Have you ever got a Tesla coil to send a spark though a none conductor at a
measurable rate.
Thanks,Carl