From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: Question on Ceiling Height/Material

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <<mailto:bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jim,

Thanks for doing the measurements. What you've measured makes sense.
The shop layout is a better representation of the ceiling object in
Javatc than are the open trusses and angled ceiling in the garage.
Because of the trusses and angled ceiling (same as my garage btw),
the ceiling height will need adjustment in the program to compensate.
Now that you "know" the difference, it's easy enough to alter the
ceiling height in the program to attain the measured output. From now
on, you can build future coils with known values in the surrounding
inputs that match your particular garage for greater accuracy.

Great job with those measurements!
Bart