Re: Yokogawa Power Primer

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi DC.

I apologize for the long delay in responding.  I was on vacation
(attending my son's wedding).

> Thanks for the data Dave.  Any idea on the cost for a new model WT2010?

The WT2010 and WT2030 have been superceded by the new WT3000
(0.02% of rdg + 0.02% of range basic accuracy; DC and 0.1Hz to 1.0MHz
bandwidth, 16 bit A/D - internal instrument bus).  AFAIK the WT20xx series
is no longer available as a new purchase, however, I'll check and
advise...    ;^D

http://www.yokogawa.com/tm/wtpz/wt3000/tm-wt3000_01.htm

A new WT2010 listed for approximately 10K "out of the box" with
3 year factory warranty.  A serviceable "pre-owned" unit might be
available in the instrument surplus market for 3-5k
(depending on instrument condition); however, they are
 _very_  rarely found on the surplus market.

Alex T. was _extremely_ lucky to stumble onto a predecessor
in the Richmond "Yard"...

Best Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA