Re: Holy Crap!

Hi,

The problem is - what in the world is a ""Clay/tone"" ???? It really means 'nothing' in English.. A number of net translator engines get "small" out of it too... The original key word, with the little spots and all lost, is "Tonröhrchen"... I think this is one of those terms only locals that really speak the language all the time understand. So we need some German person to translate it for "sure" ;-))

There is a city named Clayton, but I don't think it would fit in the tank...

Cheers,

       Terry