From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:59 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tesla Museum - Belgrade, Serbia

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

It looks like I'm going to be able to visit the Tesla museum in Belgrade
this coming September. I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I leave
so I will be better prepared when I get there. Has anyone been there and
could you provide any insightful tips?

My wife and I are actually going to Italy, but I couldn't go through the
rest of my life regretting not going to the museum while I was so close. We
plan on driving over one morning and spending the night in Serbia. Any
recommendations on travel from Italy and a place to stay while we are there
would be helpful.

Thanks,
Cameron