Re: ScanTesla V7.61

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Terry.

> Original poster: Vardan <vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> this one has my new full streamer model in it.  Based on a lot of
> simulation and measurements.

> Put in "-1" for Goal Type to make it run a whole lot faster. - For dest
> :-))

i had a somewhat "bad" news : ) i remembered some bits from "russians"
this weekend - streamer/leader mechanism, leader head, charge
shielding effect, etc, and then realized, that modelling sparks
the actual reality. so i stop playing with the proggy at least until
it will contain model, that is not simplier as this one:

http://himplast.ru/dest/temp/terry0.jpg
http://himplast.ru/dest/temp/terry1.jpg
http://himplast.ru/dest/temp/terry2.jpg

sorry % )