SISG PC Boards

Original poster: "Mark Dunn" <mdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

All:

The SISG PC boards arrived yesterday.  The IGBT's came in late last
week. Vendors shipped early - will wonders never cease.

I soldered up a board last nite.

Pictures at http://teslaboys.com/SISG/SISGPics/index.html

Ran a test on a single board using at very small battery powered coil
that I have.  It worked!  Need to solder up some more boards tonight.
No pics of that yet!  Maybe tonight.

Only hitch was Digikey shipped capacitors that had .600" lead spacing
whereas manufacturer data shows .500"(12.5 mm) so I had to bend leads
slightly for assembly.  Need to research this to see what's going on.
Everything else was fine.

Parts list and info at http://teslaboys.com/SISG/index.html

A number of you have ordered boards and IGBT's and I will be getting
those out to you.

Mark