Re: Hybrid SG/SISG idea? "IGBT-Assist Spark Gap"?

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, Terry and Dan.  Great info!  This helps a lot.
 I like to have *some* sense of *why* something works
(or why disaster *doesn't* strike!) before I go off
and build it ;-)  If the SISG really takes off, you
oughta make friends with somebody in the right place
to conjure a one-piece SISG...something that just
looks like an IGBT brick with two leads instead of
three ;-)  Maybe the TCML collective should spring for
a PowerBall ticket every now and then ;-))

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE

=== message truncated ===