buying a pole pig

Hi Aaron,

I would pass on this. My pig 14400 came with a certification of PCB free, but this is California. They would be all over my pig if SCE wanted or a neighbor got disgruntled. Personally, I would look for a newer transformer of higher voltage . I read on this Forum that draining a pig utterly maybe even solvent slush would not bring it down below 50ppm. Isnâ??t this so?

Jack thanks for clearing a few thing up in my head and no, Iâ??m not the one who blew the transformer on my block, it took a lightning strike. Rare here? tripped all the breakers in the panel and all lights came on momentarily. I guess the primary came down the line. Blew everyoneâ??s TVâ??s , Microwaves, and most of the bridges on the outlets. Thankfully most everyone was in bed, an my PC was unpluggedâ?º
Jim Mora