RE: GE Potential Transformer 200:1(24KV) Ratio and Enclosed Variac For Sale

Original poster: <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have datasheets for these transformers located on my website under the
Amateur Design Resource section if anyone is interested . . .

http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

Dan

These larger GE PTs can actually be run on 240V.  They
have two separate 120V windings just like a pole pig,
which can be arranged in series for 240V if desired.
I had the 130:1 version of this transformer a year or
so ago, but replaced it with a pig.  Ever since, I've
longed for it back.  A 3kVA PT is just the thing for
teslathons.

I'd love to get this one and am only a few miles from
it.  Just gotta see what the wife says is left in my
hobby fund.  It seems to drop inexplicably every time
I want something ;-)

Regads,
Aaron