Re: GE potential transformer 200:1 (24 kV)

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

300 lbs seems like a lot, but maybe the 24kV version
has more iron than the 15.6kV version I had.  All I
know is that, when I sold mine (which was also 3kVA),
I and the buyer together lifted it into the back of
his pickup truck without any unusual amount of effort.
 Here's what it looked like:

http://silicon-arcana.com/potential_xfrmr.jpg

The one for sale below is just like this, but has two
bushings instead of one (on mine, you can see where
the second bushing would go).  ...and it didn't just
have two 120V windings, it had a *third* LV winding
that was for 83V or 90V or some other really strange
voltage.  I forget.  Wish I'd kept it!!

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE