Re: Wisconsin Teslathon

Original poster: stan gray <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Steve, I emailed D C and he told me Sept. 9, 12: to 11:30pm, he'll be
there around 11:am. If I don't fry it  before I get there I'm bringing the
9" coil D C had on the salvage table. I've been getting 11' but I'm still
tweaking.
I'm driving it with a Thordarson 7.2kva 12kv 0.6amp dry bombarder. What a
find!

See you then,

Stan Gray