From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:55 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MWO

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

You seem to have no concept of how we prove that a medical treatment works.
Studies these days are based on double blinded randomised controlled
clinical trials aiming to show "significance" ie a probability of less than
.05 (1 in 20) that it could have occurred by chance and are published in
peer reviewed journals.  Your evidence of miracle healing has no validity by
any of these categories. Your beliefs are just that and you offer anecdotes
only. Cite clinical evidence on this scientific forum please or head off to
Keely.net where you will be greeted with open arms by like minded people.
I like your dismissal of Modern Medicine.

Peter
tesladownunder.com