Re: MWO

Hi Paul,

I wonder if the "benefits" that your claiming first hand
experience with were a result of the increased blood
flow and circulation that resulted from the thermal ef-
fect of the high frequency electrical energy being trans-
fered into the living tissues? In other words, is the pos-
itive benefits from the electrical energy itself or from the
secondary thermal effects it causes? Local heating of
ailing human body tissues is often recommended by
"modern day" physicians as "treatment" (i.e. arthritis,
tendonitis, bursitis, ect.)

Just a thought,
David Rieben"

Not to answer for Paul but I'm sure the benefits are thermal. The possibility of electrical effects seems very remote considering the frequency and the conductivity of human flesh.

Ed