Re: MWO

I'm not sure how directly comparable it is to this, but there is plenty of research that appears to show that electrical and ultrasonic stimulation does help heal bone fractures."

My step daughter worked for a prominent Los Angeles Orthopaedic Surgeon for several years. He told me that he had been very successful in accelerating the healing of some (not all) fractures by electrical means. I don't know how common the technique is.

Ed