Microwave new parts - transformers, diodes, caps...

Hi,

I was digging on the net looking for a nice source for "new" microwave parts. I was looking for new, replaceable, and speced parts this time rather than salvaged stuff. This place seems real nice by far with very good prices.

http://www.amiparts.com/consumer/catalogindex.htm

If you hold the mouse over "By Part", you can get a list of just about every microwave part out there. Some stuff is expensive, but the generic common stuff is nice and cheap! I got some big 12kV diodes and some 1.2uF 2500V caps. AMI sells salvaged and new stuff on e-bay too, but the parts here are still cheaper if you look around. Shipping is reasonable to ($7.00).

Cheers,

	Terry