RE: Maxwell 37667 dies interestingly...thoughts?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Actually, the spec for this model lists a maximum continuous rep. rate
of 500 PPS.  I think the 35kV rating is just a bit light for the
application.  Maybe the 20A RMS rating is low for a pig-powered high BPS
system as well.

Regards, Gary Lau