To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Maxwell 37667 dies interestingly...thoughts?

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(sorry for the spam)
I just turned up a prior thread on this and I'm going
to assume that what we were doing here was "bad"
because of the "voltage reversal" thing (the 37667 is
apparently only rated for 50% reversal), so we were
pushing it hard in that respect desite it's otherwise
high ratings.
Probably time to go and buy a bunch of CDE 942s,
resistors, and lexan...sigh... :-)
Regards,
Aaron, N7OE