Re: Iron transformer positioning under the primary experiment

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunnikillr@xxxxxxx>

Still wonder how much voltage/inductance etc. is being absorbed by the core/windings of the transformer..... and if the windings are being effected by the primary ( increased/decreased voltage) and by how much...

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Hi,

For my new little coil, I have to position the big iron MOT "somewhere". So I did some testing that I wrote up here real fast:

http://drsstc.com/~sisg/files/SISG-coil/SISG-TPtest.pdf

Looks like "directly under the primary" is the sweet spot!!

Cheers,

    Terry