Re: It's scrounging time...

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

I have some 12/30s and 15/30s in house. Contact me off-list if you some some. I also have plans for a nice coil producing 50 inch long sparks using a single 12/60 nst. It's very good performance and is based on some of Bart Anderson's work and my tinkering.

Dr. Resonance

I'm now in the planning and scrounging stage for building
my next coil.  It won't be as big as the previous one, due
to apartment-size constraints, but I'll at least have my
ozone and streamer fix. :)

Does anyone have a 7.5kv/30 NST they're willing to part
with? None of the local sign shops are willing to work
with me, even with the offer of a liability waiver.

Just about everything else, I should be able to snag
either from eBay, or Home Depot.

--
C.L. Mayeux
cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx