7200V pigs (was: Fourteen 1.5kVA "piglets" for sale on eBay)

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I bet you'd do ok with just one of these for a
small-mid-sized coil.  RSG or air-blast gap is
definitely in order for 7200V, unless you're running
only a few hundred watts...maybe even then, too.  I'd
be interested to hear how successful folks have been
with 7200V pigs.  They sure seem to be everywhere!  I
often see some real monsters go by on eBay too.  For
example, there are some 500kVA 7200V pigs on eBay
right now, too.

Anyway, one of these little piglets would be great for
teslathons.  It could just sit on the back seat of the
car!