RE: Hello

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
>Original poster: "Dr. Adriano Mollica" <adriano.mollica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Hello all,
>I'll be probably able to vacuum remove all the air between the layers
of the
>rolled capacitors, and fill it up with mineral oil. So i just come up
with
>another idea, which  is to use copper foils in place of aluminium foils
so i
>will be able to solder the electrical terminals on them. I'll keep you
>informend about my progresses in this matter.

The price of copper is much higher than alum flashing. I am a person who
likes to make as much of my parts as possible but a MMC set up is
cheaper, better looking and has very good, reliable performance.
You just need a few caps for your NST , Dr. Resonance ,on the list,
sells the caps with a smaller min shipment that a electronics supplier .

Rich

Dr. Resonance
 www.resonanceresearch.com.