Re: Hello

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Dr. Adriano Mollica" <adriano.mollica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello all,
I'll be probably able to vacuum remove all the air between the layers of the
rolled capacitors, and fill it up with mineral oil. So i just come up with
another idea, which  is to use copper foils in place of aluminium foils so i
will be able to solder the electrical terminals on them. I'll keep you
informend about my progresses in this matter.

Copper foil is more expensive and harder to find. Screws, washers,
pressure washers, and nuts make adequate connections easily. But note the
comments saying that to make reliable high-voltage capacitors is not trivial.
Read what you can find, experiment, and maybe you find an adequate design.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz