Re: SSTC- feedback vs. none

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

I say if everything is tuned properly, it will work just fine.  This
is much easier said than done!!  The streamers mess everything up.
Using feedback usually just eliminates 1 tuned part of the scheme.

I think you are in an interesting situation where your IGBTs are slow,
but your secondary Fr is kinda high, so feedback is just difficult to
make work properly.

Good luck!

Steve