To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: Nst

Tesla list wrote:

Yes, but it takes twice as many components. You end up with one hot and a ground.

Dr. Resonance

Hey gang
I read that you can build a voltage multiplyer for MOT'S
but can one be built for NST'S?
Gates
Haven't built one but I have simulated them with Electronics Work Bench and there are potentialovervoltage problems due to resonance of the coupling capacitors with the leakage reactance of the transformer. Were I to try it I'd use a "push-pull" configuration with separate half-wave multipliers for each terminal of the NST, with the case ground as the power ground. Half the voltage per side but think it would work better.

Ed