Re: POPULAR ELECTRONICS, Jul. 1964, p29, 250KV TESLA COIL

Original poster: Vladimiro Mazzilli <mazvla@xxxxxx>

 Hi Steve
I've found in my collection: on popular electronic of july 1964 only lid'l
coil with VT 6L6 I dont' have the other article that appear on cover, but is
a spinteromertic TC. In Science experimenter fall 1962 there is a VTTC from
Harold Strand With 2X811 VT page 16 to 25, next I 've found another article
by H.Strand on science experimenter (I dont' know the date but the page is
from 52 to 59) with a 5514 or 811 VT. I've another article 1 page by
H.Strand october 1953 on "electricity" and on electronic experimenter 1961
page 15-18 " Tesla's trickery" with a very small battery supplied tc.
Another article on popular mechanics of 1968 "electrical fantasies with
tesla coil" 1x811 VT also by H.Strand.

Cheers

Vladi