Re: POPULAR ELECTRONICS, Jul. 1964, p29, 250KV TESLA COIL

Original poster: Bob Wroblewski <bwroblewski@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve Andrew,

I searched the TCBA News Index and there are two hits as follows:

Volume 2 Issue 1 Page 3 Popular Electronics July 1964
Volume 16 Issue 2 Page 05 Project, Big TC Popular Electronics July 1964

That is from the Tesla Coil Builders Association News publication that Harry Goldman authored. I'll check those issues this weekend, if there is any useful info, I'll email you a scanned copy.

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA
USA
Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Steve Andrew"

Hi

I'm trying to track down an on-line copy of the article in Popular
Electronics (July, 1964) for a 250KV Tesla coil. The arti cle I'm
looking for was a TC using 2 x high-power transmitting tubes. There
may have been a similar article in Popular mechanicas around the same
time. I found a copy of the article some time ago in GIF format but
needless to say I've lost both the original link and the image files :-(

Many thanks in advance

Steve