Re: Maxwell caps and ignitrons available

Original poster: Thomas Coyle <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

I also might be willing to part with a pile of cash here if we can get more specifics.

On 1/19/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <<mailto:Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

This is hardly useful information unless you provide more specific
contact info!  I think there's a guy in New York that wants to give you
a pile of cash...

Gary Lau
MA, USA