Re: Microwave caps.

Two 4.7 megOhm, 1/2 Watt resistors soldered in series across each cap works well.

Dr. Resonance
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Microwave caps.

Original poster: Frosty <frosty90@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Christoph

I was only thinking about using mirowave caps because i havent had much luck with MMCs (they kept popping like fire crackers). I plan to build up a new cap bank using MMCs, but i think my original problem may have been with the bleeder resistors. What would be the optimum value to use? I cant really remember what i was using before (it has long since been dismantled) but i think it was about a mega-ohm.