To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: Life Story of Nikola Tesla

Original poster: Bob Wroblewski <bwroblewski@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed,
Only text in upper case was in the file ending with OF. After the fade out was my comment to Greg Leyh's line- For radio enthusiast's only (paraphrasing). Once decoded it was for all Tesla-philes. That's all I meant.

In truth I had to look up the morse equivalent of a quotation mark also. It took me a few listenings to get the whole message even at 15wpm. I'm more comfortable with 10wpm but I did pass the 13wpm code test to get my advanced ticket before the license restructuring happened.

Tesla's biography in morse. Now that's something to groove to on your iPod ;-)
Bob out...

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Ed Phillips

"THE PRODIGAL GENIUS," SO WRITES JOHN J. ONEILL IN HIS STORY OF
(fade out)
Now for all Tesla enthusiasts."

I only got the part ending with ...F" and the fade out - was the
rest your note? You cheated by knowing the code for quotation marks!
Haven't heard that in 40 years or more.

It sure would take a long time to copy the whole book at 15 WPM!
Good code practice though.

Ed