Re: Terry's New Plane Wave Antenna

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: "Gerry  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Dmitry,

> I dont know what the "total truth" is.  The mechanism I mentioned, I
> believe, is part of the truth and probably not the whole story.

frankly speaking the mechanism you mentioned was already discussed in
the archives, i didn`t mention it coz i don`t have links and quotes -
i just haven`t done them because of the "tube troubles" mentioned by
me before.
i`m don`t know exactly what is getting on too, but you have the coil,
you have the antenna, probably a bit googling and you would have
coulombmeter - you can do it, i can`t.

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D